What is Gmail?
Gmail is a free emailing service and it was launched by Google on April 15, 2004. www.Gmail.com is now the world best and the most used email platform. In 2021, Gmail has 1.7 billion active users because of its new features, and Gmail also provides 15 GB of free storage to every new account, which is more than other email services like Yahoo, Hotmail or AOL mail.
For Gmail login, you need to create an account first.
Gmail Sign up: How to Create www.Gmail.com Account?
Follow these few pro steps to create your Gmail account for free.
- Open Gmail by click on this link https://mail.google.com/ or just type www.gmail.com.
- Click on the "Create an account" button; after that, a page will appear, then fill those given fields.
- Enter the first and last name.
- Enter the unique username on which you wants to create an email.
- Now create a password (security key) of your email account; make your password strong by using special character, number & Capital letters. Confirm password the click on "Next."
- Select privacy policies and terms & Conditions of using Google services, then tap on Next. It will take you to the inbox page.
- You have created your Gmail account; enjoy the all features of your Gmail account now.
Gmail Login: How to Sign in to Gmail Account?
- Open this official link https://accounts.google.com/ to login Gmail account.
- To sign in, enter the username or email address of your Gmail account Click "Next".
- Enter the password of your email and click on the sign-in button.
- You have finally logged in to your Gmail account.
- Note: You can also use these above steps to login Gmail account on mobile browsers.
Gmail Login On Mobile Application
Login Gmail On iOS Devices
- Open App Store on your iOS device, then search Gmail and install Gmail Application.
- Tap to open the Gmail App sign-in page will appear on your mobile screen. Enter the username or full email address. After that, click the "Next" button.
- Now enter your password, then tap Gmail sign in.
- Note: Follow all these above steps to sign in on all iOs devices like Mac, iTabs or iPhones.
Login Gmail On Android Devices
- First, you have to open the play store, download Gmail Application.
- Tap to open Google mail or Gmail application.
- Add the email address of your Gmail account, then click on next.
- After that, you have to enter the password of your Gmail account then click the Sign in button to login into your Gmail account.
How to Recover Gmail Account?
Please follow the guide below to recover your Gmail account username or password. If you are using Gmail for the first time, this Gmail login guide may help you.
- In the first step, you must explore Gmail on any browser and mention your Gmail account login details.
- Then click on the option of the "Forgot Password" link placed under the
blank field of "Password".
- Now, mention the last "Password" of your Gmail account.
- After this, you will be redirected to the next page, where you need to give the answers to the given security questions.
- Give the answers to all questions. If you give wrong answers, keep trying two or three times; otherwise, your account will be blocked.
- After giving the correct answers, you will be redirected to the page to reset your Gmail account password.
- Then, mention your Gmail account's new password and verify it. With all these steps, you can get back access to your Gmail account. You can follow this guide likewise for Hotmail.
Recover Gmail Password with Application
Gmail application has a builtin feature by which you can easily recover your account password. To do this follow the steps given below.
- Open Gmail Official application and enter your account username or email in the first field.
- In the second field, below the Type Password box click on the "Forgot Password".
- It will give you multiple options to recover your account; By Mobile Phone verification or By Email verification.
- Choose any option which is easy for you, it will send you the verification code on your chosen option.
- Once you add the verification code in the field, it will ask you enter a new password for your Gmail account.
- That's it! In just 5 steps you can now access your Gmail account again.
How to Recover Gmail Account Username?
Suppose you forgot your Gmail account username and cannot sign in with your Gmail account without mentioning the username. Then, follow the given steps and recover your Gmail account's username.
- The first step is to explore Gmail on your mobile application or a browser.
- Then, open the login page of your Gmail account.
- Click on the Gmail account username recovery link by which you will be redirected to the page where you can get back your username from your Gmail account.
- Now, mention the recovery email address that you had chosen while creating a Gmail account.
- Fill the captcha and wait for a few seconds until a recovery username link will be sent to your recovery email address.
- When you get the link, click on it and get your Gmail account "Username".
How to sign in to or out of Gmail.com
How to Recover Your Forgotten Gmail Password
Gmail - Setting Up a Gmail Account
How to reset and change your Gmail password if you've forgotten it, on desktop or mobile