May 27, 2014
By John Burton
SHREWSBURY – Among the recent arrests and investigations performed by the borough police are:
- An investigation has determined that a residential structure fire occurring on May 19 was accidental. No injuries were reported from the fire.
- Sean L. Santos, 18, of Long Branch was arrested in the area of Sycamore Avenue for theft.
- Borough resident, Matthew M. Huston, 30, was arrested in the area of Thomas Avenue for possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
- Police are investigating a report of a theft on May 13 at The Store From River Road home design business, 655 Broad St. According to police, the store received fraudulent checks.
- Angelo J. Torres, 29, of Trenton was arrested in the area of Sycamore Avenue on May 14 for a contempt of court warrant.
- Kevin M. Burns, 20, of Toms River was arrested in the area of Trafford Street on May 14 for criminal trespass.
If you liked this story, you’ll love our newspaper. Click here to subscribe